To prevent the spread of SARS-COV-2 coronavirus we have introduced procedures for new cleanliness and disinfection standards. What Guests can expect during the stay at the Copernicus Hotel:
- all linens sanitized in high-temperature wash,
- we will ask every Guest if they wish to have the turn down service and daily room cleaning,
- we will ozonate the rooms after the Guest – check out,
- hand sanitizer available to Guests & Staff,
- regularly sanitized high-traffic areas,
- staff required to regularly wash hands,
- we changed the way of serving breakfast from the buffet to individually served breakfasts. The evening before the breakfast we will ask Guests to choose one of 3 breakfast sets,
- the swimming pool and sauna will be at our Guests disposal in the time slots, to keep the proper distancing we have to schedule the appointments for the spa. Before the treatments in the spa Guests will have to do the hands disinfections, take the shower (they may take the shower in the room before the treatment), we will do the temperature check and Guests will have to sign the Coronavirus Health Travel Declaration. Before using swimming pool area and sauna, Guest will be obligated to check availability with the reception or Spa team,
- dining in the restaurant with keeping the proper distancing,
- we will place the instructions in the rooms - what Guest should do in case discovering symptoms of Covid-19,
- room service will be available from 06.00 – 24.00,
- in July the spa therapists working hours may be limited.
In Poland it’s mandatory to cover mouth and nose with a mask in public transportation, shops, museums etc.